Linger Lodge - An Exotic Dining Experience
Here at Linger Lodge Restaurant & Bar, we package meals "to go". But why would anyone want to miss out on seeing the place that Al Roker, on the Food Network, once named "One of the Top Five Weirdest Restaurants in the Country". An unusual atmosphere is what makes us unique. Frank Gamsky, the original owner and an amateur taxidermist, filled the walls, ceilings and display cases with local creatures and critters. Preserved snakes, coyotes, alligators and more, keep you company while you enjoy our down-home, southern cooking. Take time to browse the many mounted fish and the strangest of animals, the Blub-Billed Orthlock or the Turkey Rattler.
Waterfront Dining Experience
- Enjoy the beautiful Braden River on our outdoor decks
- Waterfront dining featuring seafood and southern cooking
- Southern Style Gumbo and Gator Chowder
- Don't forget desserts such as our famous River Bottom Pie
- "Relax and enjoy the scenery with a Gator Rum Runner at our full service bar", basically, enjoy the big screen TV while you're there!
- Come in today for a complete, "Old Florida" experience
(* = Required Field)
Gift Certificates Available
Restaurant Hours of Operation
Closed for Renovation
New hours for Happy Hour!
Wednesday – Friday 11:30 to 5:00
Buckets of Beer
Domestic (5 bottles per bucket) – $12.50
Imports (5 bottles per bucket) – $15.00
Karaoke with J & J Music Machine
7pm to Close!
Great Articles & Links!