THE RESTAURANT IS CLOSED FOR REMODELING. WE HOPE TO REOPEN BY THE END OF NOVEMBER!
Stay tuned we will keep you updated on the process and the changes!
We regret any inconvenience this may cause but we are sure you will ALL be happy with the improvements!
Check out Paddles in Paradise for favorite local paddling sites as well as those within a 3 hour drive. We provide maps, tips and useful information – like where to eat along the way!
Find the Linger Lodge on the Beautiful Braden River
To Linger. Remember when people had the time to linger? Reminiscent of days gone by, Linger Lodge is the perfect place to recapture those lazy, carefree times. Large, live oak trees dripping in Spanish moss shelter the restaurant and campground. This is "Old Florida" at its best. Located in Bradenton, on the picturesque banks of the Braden River, Linger Lodge is untouched by time.
Named by Forbes.com as one of the
"Most Unusual Restaurants in the World"
- Al Roker named us one of the "Top 5 Weirdest Restaurants in America" and we're proud of it.
- Preserved native Florida animals adorn every inch of the restaurant.
- We specialize in Old Florida favorites such as:
- Fresh alligator bites
- Frog legs
- Fried Green Tomatoes
Come Stay for a Spell at Our
Full-Service RV & Campground Facility
Frequently mentioned in many of the "one tank" and "day trip" books as a favorite destination, we currently offer full services amenities.
- Oversized, waterfront campsites at one of the most tranquil locations in Manatee County.
- Bring your own pop-up, travel trailer, or RV
- We have sites available for seasonal and short term rentals.
Nearby attractions include beaches in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Holmes Beach, Anna Maria, Longboat Key, Bradenton, Siesta Key, Sarasota, and Venice. Other destinations include Lakewood Ranch and Ellenton Ice and Sports Complex ellentonice.com.
RV - Campground Hours of Operation As Of May 1st:
Monday & Tuesday — Closed
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday— 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday — 9:30 am to 5:00 pm